Care and Support in the Home
- Good Care and Support in the Home can make a huge difference to people’s lives, if you are having difficulty temporarily or a more permanent thing. It’s often hard for people to take that first step, sometimes they are just unsure about what it is and how it works?
- The first step towards solving all the little problems we face is to ask the question. We are happy to visit or to be visited, we can help break through the confusion and worry that people often face when they are considering the sort of help they may need.
- We are open, honest and completely transparent, our Care and Support in the Home services start from an hour call in your own home, and can be bought in bulk, or in increments of 30 minutes, we assess every case individually to ensure you get what is right for you.
- We offer services from one visit to 24 hours a day, our staff can provide the exact service you need in the exact way you want it.
You may be entitled to help from your local council towards the cost of this help, depending on a financial assessment.
Apply for a needs assessment - https://www.gov.uk/apply-needs-assessment-social-services
We provide a range of tailor made and individual services for those who require support in their own home, we pride ourselves on doing what others struggle to.
We provide a range of services to help people stay in their own homes and continue to live independently for as long as they want to.
We can provide help with everyday things from cleaning to shopping and cooking, budgeting to holidays.
We can arrange to help you manage diaries and appointments, we understand the issues people face around coordinating different things and fully understand that every single person has their own concerns, that is why we offer a completely bespoke and free assessment to discuss the options and how we might be able to help
We provide traditional Care and Support in the Home services that can help with peoples changing needs and very often this could be after a short or long stay in hospital or through certain illness, we can help with the administration of Medication in your own home and personal care where it might be required.
How can Care and Support in the Home help me?
A carer can visit you at home to help you with all kinds of things including:
- Getting up in the morning
- Washing and bathing
- Brushing your hair
- Using the toilet
- Preparing meals and drinks
- Medication help
- Collecting prescriptions
- Finances, budgeting or benefits
- Getting out, Pubs, clubs and social stuff
- Getting settled in the evening and ready for bed
This list is only a few ideas of how and what we can help you with, the list goes on and we are happy to fit in around you and your changing needs.